International Journal of Research in Linguistics, Language Teaching and Testing ( ISSN: 2367-9336 ) is an open access, scholarly peer-reviewed and referreed international journal published in electronic form. ijrlltt aims to provide an international forum for academia and professionals to publish original articles on practical and theoretical fields of language teaching, linguistics, testing, translation studies and research.
IJRLLTT invites original, previously unpublished research articles plus research-in-progress reports and short research notes, on both practical and theoretical aspects of language teaching, testing, linguistics and research.
International Journal of Research in Linguistics, Language Teaching and Testing supports investigation and research within the area of any language not just English. A wide range of topics in the area of language teaching, learning,linguistics, testing and research is covered including but not limited to:
- Language Teaching Methodologies, Pedagogical Techniques
- Language Planning, Literature, Syntax and Semantics
- Language Education, Teacher Education and Professional Development
- Language Teaching and Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology
- Materials Development, Second and Foreign Language Teaching and Learning
- Stylistics, Language and Culture, Cognition, and Pragmatics
- Teaching and Curricular Practices, Curriculum Development and Teaching Methods
- Teacher Training, Cross-Cultural studies, Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Testing and Evaluation, Language Representation
- Translation, Teaching of Specific Skills, New Technologies in Language Teaching